~^Starting For A Beautiful End^~ iS a plAce wheRe I pUt mY sElEctEd thoUghtS aNd aT thE samE tIme I cOmmUnIcatE with somE sPl ppL
.
.
its A place whErE
~wE meet,
~wE talk,
~know more abt each other,
~wE learn more and ~morE~ and ~morE~ .....
~||*^*||~
I see colors. Loads of colors in this picture. and a long way to get inside and seek something that we cant see in an wide open space. well, I m getting one more thing, It takes deep thinking to know even seemingly simple thing. m I getting too serious abt it? Well, What did you see in this picture?
3 Comments:
I see colors.
Loads of colors in this picture.
and a long way to get inside and seek something that we cant see in an wide open space.
well, I m getting one more thing, It takes deep thinking to know even seemingly simple thing.
m I getting too serious abt it?
Well, What did you see in this picture?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It appears more like a rose with colourful petals! interesting!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home