Sunday, September 18, 2005

why does it happen?

She is a very nice girl and I know her for quite a while now.It was her birthday today and I almost forgot to bring anything for her but thanks to the organizer in my cell, got a reminder at 2330 hrs and called her exactly at 12.
When I called her she was happy and told me that she'll be coming to office in another 20 minutes.
Was not sure weather I would get a cake for her at 12 in the night but thank god... I got it!!!
.
she told me that she got a birthday gift from her boyfriend...and that is they broke off today.
.
.
don know what to say , what to do...but, I know she is feeling bad and is hurt and this definitely makes me feel bad too...
.
this is one of the reasons why I run away from relationships because "when it hurts...it pains a lot"
.
Hope she comes out fine from all this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ankur Sethi said...

@ Anu

she knew him for last 2 years and i know forgetting all that won't be easy for her
.
i can jus say God bless her

7:15 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Ankur Sethi said...

whenever she used to call him, he used to say he's busy @ work and what more...he's going around with another gal now a days!!!
.
finally she asked him about that gal and he again lied saying that she's jus a gal he knows and meets once a while..

3:30 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger deeps said...

hey ankur,

At this time, the freind of yours needs other avagations try telling her to be busy busy to such an extent that she will not have time for anything else. I know how she feels right now. But she should think that god has infact shown the right identity of this person. She will be happier and thank god that she deserves someone who is caring and loving rather than cheating. She is better off. She will move on.

12:01 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Ankur Sethi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Ankur Sethi said...

@ dEEpa
ya...ur rite!
m sure she's strong enough to move on..
i'd always do whatever i can to make all my friends fEEl better..
GoD blEss aLL Of thEm
.
.
.

3:03 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home